Seymartec ecology. Ecology and industrial safety of a mining and metallurgical enterprise – 2021
If you want to meet with some specific companies, send us a request, we will invite them. And we will notify you as soon as they are registered.
HALL No. 1 ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS OF WATER MANAGEMENT
- Economics of water management: balance between cost-effectiveness and utility of measures;
- Wastewater treatment practice;
- Water treatment;
- Automated fittings;
- Automatic monitoring of discharges;
- Pumps and pumping stations;
- Self-cleaning, automated filters;
HALL №2 ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS OF AIR MANAGEMENT
- Existing instruments for analysis, control and accounting of emissions and requirements for them
- Continuous monitoring systems with online information transmission
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience in design, construction, modernization and operation of modern gas cleaning equipment
- Requirements for the inventory of emissions
HALL No. 1 WASTE AND SECONDARY RESOURCES
- Experience in processing accumulated dumps
- Waste disposal after wastewater treatment
- Disposal and use of scale
- Use and disposal of waste after gas cleaning, dust collection
- Problems of obtaining new lands (compensatory landing, etc.)
- Procedure, terms and requirements for the need for environmental monitoring
HALL No. 2 INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
- Innovative measures to improve production and industrial safety (introduction of artificial intelligence, "smart helmets", "safety islands", etc.).
- Monitoring the state of dangerous objects.
- Experience in implementing integrated industrial safety management and risk assessment systems.
- Ways to achieve "zero injury".
- The "human factor" of safety in mining enterprises: problems of compliance with safety regulations and personnel training.
- Industrial safety expertise.
- Explosion protection and fire safety systems
- Labor protection in the mining industry
OFFICIALS OF THE INDUSTRY:
- Technical Directorate
- Directorate for labor protection, industrial safety and ecology
- Chief Engineers
- Chief Power Generators
- Chief environmentalists
OFFICIALS OF THE DECISION PROVIDER REPRESENTATIVES:
- Development Director
- Sales Directors
- Representative directors
- Project managers