Seymartec grain. Technical and technological development of grain economy in russia – 2019
If you want to meet with some specific companies, send us a request, we will invite them. And we will notify you as soon as they are registered.
SECTION 1. EFFICIENCY OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT FOR CORN FARMING.
- Technical and economic features of agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Control of fuel consumption and movement of agricultural machinery. Mobile refueling and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- Technology and logistics in field farming. Optimization of movement methods, grain unloading in motion, the use of grain reloading bunkers.
- Weighing and accounting of the crop in the technological process of harvesting.
- Organization of maintenance services for agricultural enterprises and extension of the life cycle of equipment.
- Diagnostics and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- Cost optimization for spare parts and consumables for agricultural machinery. Accounting for spare parts.
SECTION 2. CEREAL CROP CULTIVATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Increasing crop yields by increasing fertilizer application and improving agrotechnical measures.
- Efficient technologies for sowing cereal crops.
- Grain quality management.
- Technologies and equipment for selection and preparation of soil samples, materials, products.
- Use of yielding adapted crop varieties of various target areas.
- Metrological support of cereals growing technologies.
- Weather observation and forecasting for agronomic purposes.
- Agrochemical usage control.
- Diagnostics and preparations for obtaining high-quality grain.
SECTION 3. NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF GRAIN ECONOMY.
- Precision farming technologies in corn farming: the use of positioning, geographic information systems, yield monitor technologies and variable rationing.
- Agronomic, technical and economic effects of precision farming.
- Providing enterprises with communication facilities and prospects for the implementation of IoT.
- Application of parallel and automatic steering technologies. Prospects for autopilot control of agricultural machinery.
- Implementation of crop management systems and development of transparent and predictable production process in the agribusiness holding company.
- Analysis of agricultural data and decision support in corn farming.
- Automation in grain storage and processing.
- Arranging the IT infrastructure of the agribusiness holding company.
SECTION 4. TECHNOLOGIES FOR GRAIN STORAGE AND PROCESSING.
- Advanced grain processing: technologies and prospects for investment projects.
- Primary grain treatment and drying.
- Technologies for processing and protecting grain. Processing and protection of grain storages and elevators. Safety level of protective means for grain.
- Development of own infrastructure for grain storage by agricultural enterprises.
- Construction and modernization of grain storage infrastructure facilities.
- Issues of transport and logistics support in grain production.
- Technologies and equipment for fodder production.
- Technologies for flour-grinding, cereals production and packaging.
PARTICIPANTS FROM AGRIBUSINESS HOLDING COMPANIES AND AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES:
- Chief Engineering Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Agronomists
KEY ISSUES OF THE EVENT:
- State support, regulation and investment climate in grain economy.
- Economic efficiency of agricultural machinery, equipment and vehicles.
- New technologies and technological techniques for the operation of agricultural machinery.
- Interaction of engineering and agronomic services of agricultural enterprises.
- Training of engineering and agronomic personnel for agricultural enterprises.
- Precision farming technologies: technical aspects, application experience and efficiency.
- Data analysis technologies in grain production.
- Technological and economic prospects for advanced grain processing.