SECTION 1. EFFICIENCY OF AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT AND EQUIPMENT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF GRAINS.
- Technical and economic characteristics of agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Control of fuel consumption and the movement of agricultural machinery. Mobile refueling and repair of agricultural machinery.
- Technology and logistics in the processing of fields. Optimization of movement methods, grain unloading on the go, the use of grain bunkers.
- Weighing and accounting of the crop in the technological process of harvesting.
- Organization of repair services for agricultural enterprises and extension of the working life of equipment.
- Diagnostics and repair of agricultural machinery.
- Cost optimization for spare parts and consumables for agricultural machinery. Accounting for spare parts.
SECTION 2. Grain cultivation technologies
- Increased grain yield crops by increasing fertilizer application and improving agricultural practices events.
- Effective grain sowing technologies.
- Grain quality management.
- Technologies and equipment for sampling and preparation of soil samples, materials, products.
- Use of crop adapted varieties of crops of different target direction.
- Metrological support of grain growing technologies.
- Weather surveillance and forecasting for agronomic purposes.
- Control of the use of agrochemicals.
- Diagnosis and preparations for the production of quality grain.
SECTION 3. NEW TECHNOLOGIES AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF THE GRAIN SECTOR.
- Precision farming technologies in the production of grain: the use of positioning, geographic information systems, technology for assessing productivity and variable rationing.
- Agronomic, technical and economic effects of precision farming. P
- Application of parallel and automatic driving technologies. Prospects for autopilot agricultural machinery.
- Implementation of crop management systems and the creation of a transparent and predictable production process in an agricultural holding.
- Analysis of agricultural data and decision support in cereal production.
- Automation in the storage and processing of grain.
- Building IT infrastructure of an agricultural holding.
- roviding enterprises with communication and prospects for the implementation of IoT.
SECTION 4. TECHNOLOGIES OF STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF GRAIN.
- Grain deep processing: technologies and prospects of investment projects.
- Primary processing and drying of grain.
- Processing technology and grain protection. Processing and protection of granaries and elevators. Safety of grain protection products.
- Development of own infrastructure for grain storage by agricultural enterprises.
- Construction and modernization of grain storage infrastructure facilities.
- Questions of transport and logistics support in grain production.
- Technologies and equipment for feed production.
- Technologies for flour and cereal production, packaging.