Seymartec greenhouse. Engineering systems and economy of greenhouse complexes – 2020
If you want to meet with some specific companies, send us a request, we will invite them. And we will notify you as soon as they are registered.
PLENARY SESSION ON THE TOPIC "GREENHOUSE BUSINESS IN DARKLY CHANGED CONDITIONS"
- Measures of state support for the greenhouse industry in a pandemic;
- Economic models of complex management today. Exchange of experience and opinions;
- Investing in the greenhouse business today;
- Interaction with operators and energy suppliers;
- Questions about pricing and interaction with retail.
- The problem of using LED lighting: project payback, impact on yield, results of application on various crops
- Technique for measuring photosynthetically active radiation
- PAR measurement instruments, illumination control systems and diagnostics of the technical condition of the lighting system
- Modernization of existing lighting systems for greenhouse plants based on NLVD
UNIT "CLIMATE AND WATER"
- Modernization and new technical solutions for heating systems of greenhouse plants. Heating equipment
- Operation of climatic screens, technologies and materials for screening
- Possible solutions for cooling the greenhouse in summer
- Experience in operating buffer-accumulators and ABHM
- Boiler equipment, burners and CO2 purification systems
- Ozonation and CO2 supply systems
- Greenhouse complex water supply: water supply sources, water purification, filtration and preparation systems, drainage systems
- Preparation of nutrient solution and drip irrigation system
UNIT "ENERGY SAFETY, ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND WASTE RECYCLING"
- Issues of electricity supply from FGC and IDGC networks, gas supply
- Ensuring the reliability of the operation of power centers and maintenance of the GPU
- Optimization of costs in the generation of electricity, heat, carbon dioxide and cold
- Alternative energy sources: experience of application in a greenhouse complex and profitability
- The problem of utilization of plant matter and non-degradable waste. Disposal technologies
- Practical application of Data Science in greenhouse production
- Organization of collection and analysis of production data to increase yields
- Plant growth monitoring technologies and results of their application
- ACS for greenhouse microclimate, watering and lighting
- Problems of ensuring the parameters and uniformity of the microclimate
- Greenhouse information systems landscape
- Opportunities for robotization in greenhouse production (crop processing, harvesting, product sorting)
- IoT in the protected ground industry: telematics equipment, software and communications. Experience of IoT projects
SECTION 2: “GREENHOUSE COMPLEX MANAGEMENT. OPERATIONAL, TACTICAL AND STRATEGIC PLANNING "
- State support measures for the greenhouse industry. The procedure for obtaining state support, documents, conditions, criteria for the selection of projects, performance evaluation
- Consolidation of production and centralization of management
- Management of risks
- Management accounting systems and business intelligence in the context of the greenhouse industry
- Forced "vacations", personnel issues and economic planning in a dramatically changed reality
- Recruitment, training and management of personnel in a greenhouse complex
- Marketing policy and development of your own brand
- Logistics before and after the pandemic
- Promising directions for the development of the greenhouse business: o city farming; vertical farms; hydro-, aero-, aquaponics; expansion of the product range; expansion of geography of presence
AUDIENCE OF PARTICIPANTS FROM AGRICULTURAL HOLDINGS AND AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES:
- Owners and top management of greenhouse holdings and combines.
- Technical management: technical directors, chief engineers, chief power engineers of greenhouse plants.
KEY ISSUES OF THE ECONOMIC EVENT BLOCK:
- Market conditions for greenhouse products in the future.
- Cooperation in the industry in matters of marketing products.
- Risk management of investment projects in the greenhouse industry.
- Creating conditions for the development of investment in the industry.
- Prospects and formats of state support for enterprises.
- Problems of training qualified personnel, developing the personnel potential of enterprises and personnel management.
KEY ISSUES OF THE ENGINEERING UNIT EVENTS:
- Development of lighting technologies and modernization of lighting systems of greenhouse complexes;
- Methods and means of measuring photosynthetically active radiation, lighting control systems;
- Development of LED lighting technologies, experience and specifics of their implementation;
- Energy security of enterprises: reliability of equipment and supply of energy resources;
- Cost optimization in the production of electricity, heat, carbon dioxide and cold;
- Disposal of plant mass and non-degradable waste in the light of modern environmental requirements;
- Digital technologies in greenhouse production: analytics and data management, Internet of things technologies, development of information systems and IT infrastructure.