Seymartec milk. Economic and technological efficiency of dairy farming – 2020
Section 1. Plenary session
- Options for subsidies under federal and regional programs.
- Distribution and receipt of land.
- Electronic veterinary certification, milk traceability problem.
- New risks and new opportunities. Market analysis. Development strategy.
- Inexpediency of the draft labeling, consolidated resolution.
Section 2. Digitalization and robotization of a dairy farm
- Herd management program, identification, BIG DATA, machine prediction, Smart-Farm and other IT solutions.
- Sensors, information processing nodes, servers and data centers in the service of a modern farmer.
- New models of robotics from leading manufacturers.
Section 4. Production modernization
- Economic and technical aspects of modernization of dairy farm equipment, successful experience.
- Innovative microclimate solutions, heat transfer, ventilation, gas analysis and cleaning.
- New engineering solutions, farm design, successful experience.
- Solutions for energy efficiency and lean manufacturing.
- Non-waste production, technical solutions for utilization, manure processing, biogas prospects.
Section 6. Milk Economics and Human Resources
- Risk management system for interaction with milk processors, economic and legal aspects.
- Training and retraining of qualified personnel, experience of industry training centers, high-tech specialties, taking into account current market requirements.
- Increased profitability, cost reduction tools, successful experience.
Section 3. Smart feeding and forage
- Selection of a diet aimed at increasing the productivity of the animal.
- Successful feeding strategy: maintaining pH, portion planning, bioactive additives, minerals.
- Equipment for automated feeding, results, smart-feeding.
- The use of effective dietary supplements, probiotics, vitamins, minerals, seasonal mixtures, alternatives to antibiotics.
- Feed technology.
Section 5. Genetic technology, selection, health
- Genetic improvement of breeds, prospects for increasing efficiency, milk quality, health.
- DNA diagnosis of heredity.
- Cloning, Invitro reproduction method, creation of an embryonic center, cryobank of valuable genomes.
- Disclosure of the genetic potential of animals, chromosome selection of pairs.
- Improving the Holstein and the prospects of the Jersey breed in the Russian Federation.
Section 7. Cattle Care and Veterinary Medicine
- Organization of a comfortable space and conditions of detention as a guarantee of increased productivity.
- Hoof care, equipment for hoof service, interesting solutions.
- VR technology for cows, a pilot project and current implementation results
- Innovations in farm lighting and interesting solutions (red light of low intensity)
- Leukemia, mastitis, lameness, modern methods of struggle and treatment
- Owners and directors of livestock complexes, dairies, agricultural complexes.
- Technical directors, chief engineers, heads of supply departments, production and livestock directors, top management of leading service companies.
- Executive representatives, leading experts and analysts.