Seymartec mining. Efficiency and Safety of the Mining Industry – 2019
If you want to meet with some specific companies, send us a request, we will invite them. And we will notify you as soon as they are registered.
- Technologies for remote and automated control of mining equipment, the use of positioning systems and unmanned technologies.
- The feasibility of using unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Technologies of sub-floor caving.
- Geoinformation systems and technologies.
- MRO for the equipment used
- Transfer of mining equipment to NGV fuel, economic viability
- New career equipment
- Transfer of technology to gas engine fuel, economic feasibility.
- New underground technology.
- MRO for the equipment used.
- Innovative measures to increase industrial and industrial safety (the introduction of artificial intelligence, "smart helmets", "safety islands", etc.).
- Monitoring the status of hazardous facilities.
- Experience in implementing integrated industrial safety management and risk assessment systems.
- Ways to achieve "zero injury".
- Modern types of mine support and methods of operational non-destructive testing.
- The introduction of modern technology in the process of staff training.
EFFICIENCY EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT AND ENRICHMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Opportunities for increasing the productivity and energy efficiency of equipment.
- Optimization of grinding processes (lining, grinding media, separation).
- Automation of the ore content control process, innovative flow analysis instruments.
- Features of enrichment of poor ores.
- Automation of the technological process at the processing plant. New technologies for the integrated use of raw materials.
- Crushing and screening and mill equipment.
- Experience in using tailings in production.
- Problems and solutions with obtaining new lands for the organization of tailings.
- Conservation and restoration of technogenic territories
- New technologies for the integrated use of raw materials.