Seymartec water. Economic and Environmental Aspects of Water Management of the Mining and Metallurgical Enterprise – 2019
If you want to meet with some specific companies, send us a request, we will invite them. And we will notify you as soon as they are registered.
WATER TREATMENT AND CLEANING
- The economics of water management: a balance between profitability and utility measures.
- The practice of wastewater treatment.
- Experience in the reconstruction of the water supply / sanitation system of an enterprise.
TRANSITION TO BAT
- Getting CEP.
- Automatic discharge monitoring.
- Energy efficient equipment.
- Pumps and pumping stations.
- Chief Engineers.
- Top environmentalists.
- Major power engineers.
- Heads of CEST.
- Problems getting CEP.
- Troubleshooting leaks.
- Reduced water transportation costs.
- Wastewater treatment.
- Automatic monitoring of effluents.
- Industrial water treatment.