Seymartec digitalagro. digital agro-holding: technological innovation and economic effects – 2019
SECTION 1. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AGROHOLDING STRATEGY AND DATA MANAGEMENT.
- Implementation of Data Governance methodology in agroholding and organizational aspects of data management.
- Data Science and Business Analytics in Agricultural Data Processing.
- The economic goals of digital transformation and the results achieved.
- IT infrastructure for digital transformation of agroholding and information security issues.
- Digital platforms and information systems in agribusiness.
- Creation of digital counterparts of agricultural enterprises
SECTION 2. IOT DEVELOPMENT, AUTOMATION AND ROBOTIZATION IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION.
- Agro IoT Development: Platforms and Software for Agriculture.
- Successful experience and application areas of Agro IoT.
- Agro IoT hardware, standards and communication technologies.
- Autopilot systems and introduction of unmanned agricultural machinery.
- The use of UAVs in agriculture: problems, technologies, issues of legalization.
- Remote control and monitoring of technological operations and agricultural work.
SECTION 3. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IN ANIMALS.
- Control of the condition and vital activity of animals.
- Automated microclimate control in animal rooms.
- Equipment for the automation of livestock: sensors, feeding systems, milking, etc.
- Digital management of genetic information.
- Projects and solutions for cloud livestock processing.
- Process control systems of meat processing plants.
SECTION 4. DEVELOPMENT OF ACCURATE AGRICULTURE AND CULTIVATION TECHNOLOGY.
- Development of precision agriculture technologies.
- Positioning and geoinformation systems in agriculture.
- Monitoring of fuel consumption during agricultural work.
- Automation of crop accounting and agricultural data management.
- Crop management systems: collection, accounting and use of field information and agricultural production.
- Predictive analytics and data analysis in agriculture. Yield forecasting, fertilizer consumption management and work schedules.
- Collection and processing of meteorological information.
- Аппаратное обеспечение сбора данных для управления растениеводством.
Audience of participants
- CIOs, data directors, IT managers.
- CEOs, business development directors, economics and finance directors, chief executive officers.
- Ecosystem development Agro IoT.
- Creating infrastructure for digital transformation of agroholding.
- Creation of digital platforms in the agricultural sector and the interaction of participants in the ecosystem of agricultural production.
- “Staffing Issue” and Digital Transformation of the AIC: Required Competences of IT Specialists, Agronomists and Engineers.
- The role of IT in the structure of the agricultural holding and the management of digital transformation.
- Cost-effectiveness of IT in agribusiness. Key Technologies Affecting Efficiency.