Seymartec metal. Modernization of a metallurgical enterprise – 2020
10: 00-12: 30 - Modernization and digitalization of sinter plant production
- Improving the quality of input raw materials
- Reuse of industrial waste in agricultural production
- Equipment upgrade
- Blast furnace lining
- Digitalization of sintering production
- Improving the quality of finished products
- Reduce scrap costs
12: 30-16: 30 - Modernization and digitalization of steelmaking
- Equipment modernization, new items
- New technologies in steel production
- The use of HBI
- Improving the quality of steel, reducing scrap
- New types of ferroalloys and modifiers
- Out-of-furnace steel processing
- Steelmaking Digitalization
16: 30-18: 30 - Modernization of rolling production
- Modernization of rolling equipment, new items
- Process Modeling
- New types of steel, production of high value-added steel
- Galvanizing and polymerization
- Improving rental quality, reducing rejects
- New rolling technologies
- Digitalization of rolling production
Transport and Logistics
- Ways to reduce fuel consumption of cargo vehicles. Working solutions
- Alternative fuels, prospects for their use in the Russian Federation
- Electrification of vehicles. The use of trolls
- Ways to increase tire mileage and reduce tire costs
- Unmanned freight transport. Prospects for the use of unmanned freight transport in the Russian Federation
- Ways to reduce the accident rate for your own transport.
- Automation of logistics processes. Improving the use of transport. Working solutions.
- Effective methods of planning and monitoring the implementation of repairs of vehicles and railway infrastructure.
- A system for recording downtime of equipment in repairs. New technologies.
- Methods for assessing the effectiveness of repair services. Operational and costly KPIs.
- New strategies for repair and replacement of equipment.
- Alternative fuels for shunting locomotives, other ways to reduce fuel costs
- Electronic document management in railway logistics
- Use of unmanned locomotives on non-public roads
- Automation of the functions of dispatching personnel
- Automated planning of loading finished products
- Automated raw materials approach planning
- Rail traffic control systems to improve traffic safety
- Positioning systems in railway transport
- Alternative rolling stock for transportation of raw materials and finished products
- Positioning system of attracted (third-party) vehicles, data acquisition in the ACS-ACS mode.
- Automated informing about the approach of empty wagons for loading goods to your address.
- Reducing the time and number of emergency repairs of equipment (railway, auto)
- Improving the quality and reducing the time of repair operations
- The system of operational planning and tracking the implementation of repair operations
- Training of locomotive drivers (training new employees)
- Gripping mechanisms and devices for unloading / loading of rolled metal
17:00 - 18:30 Panel discussion "Prospects for the development of containerization"
Positions from industrial enterprises:
- Leading specialists in steelmaking and rolling production
- The main metallurgists
- Heads of technical management
- Chief Technologists
- Quality Directorate
- Chief Engineers
- Key Logistics Specialists
- Repair Office
Positions from suppliers:
- Technical directors
- Commercial directors
- Director of Representative Offices
- Project managers